Friday, February 27, 2009

Connie's T-Ball Practice

OK. Now that I have had some time to think about it, maybe giving Connie a bat wasn't such a good idea. But she's just so darn cute playing ball....



And her she is trying make contact with the ball. It's a cute picture, but if you look close enough, you will see that she actually hit the tee and the ball fell straight down. Oh well, she ran to first anyway.

She had to hold the batting helmet on because the straps were too long and she thought it was going to bounce off.

I know no one will believe me here, but this is a picture of daddy about to distract her from the game. But you could tell that she loved her daddy being right there with her on the field. I wonder what will happen on game day?

And this is just Connie and Daddy playing around.


And I just had to post a picture of all 3 of my children acting like they like each other, even if it was only for a brief moment....

3 comments:

  1. Pam,
    I somehow have deleted your email address from my contact list. Can you send them to me again....sorry

    the kids are adorable.....see you soon, i hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,
    I know you are in California at the moment with your Dad, but I wanted to let you know that we are all thinking of you and praying for you and the family. Hold steady and hold onto all your memories with him, they will give you comfort and strength.
    Much Love-
    Laura & Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam and Family,
    Just heard about Pat's Dad and wanted to again let you know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers....
    Much Love,
    Laura & Family

    ReplyDelete