Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jeff is getting better everyday

The doctor came in today and said that Jeff's white blood count was down so the infection is getting better. He is virtually pain free. They started him on clear liquids and he tolerated it well. They moved him into a bigger room and for that I am grateful (and so is my back!). I now will have a couch to sleep on instead of putting two chairs together. Of course we can already tell that the nursing staff leaves alot to be desired. The staff on the other floor was so awesome. I kept telling Jeff before he was moved that we would miss the great nurses even though we might enjoy a nicer room.

Anyway, I am so thankful that he is feeling better and it looks like it will be few months before we are back for his surgery to take out the damaged colon.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that he is getting better. He is only on liquids, has to be hard.

    ReplyDelete