Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Amy at her basketball game...


Last night we attended another of Amy's basketball games. In the picture above, she is 2nd from the left. She has had a great time playing basketball and I am so happy for her. She obviously didn't get her abilities from me. I was worried when she tried out for the team because she is not very tall and hasn't really shown any hint of the competitive agressiveness needed for the sport in our hometown. I must say that she is growing in her abilities at each game.
She is pretty proud right now because although she is on B team, her team remains undefeated. I am so proud of her.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY...she has grown! I guess that's what they are suppose to do. Good for her...tell her that her family WAY UP in Oregon is proud of her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell her. She is enjoying her sports this year. Of course being on an undefeated team doesn't hurt anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Amy!, that was one sport that I liked to, basketball. Of course, now I don't even play or watch it, but loved it in high school.

    ReplyDelete