Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's snowing!!!!

OK. It hardly ever happens in Houston, but it actually snowed yesterday. It wasn't much, but it was something, at least. It snowed for several hours yesterday afternoon and into the evening. Although most of it didn't stick to the ground. I am sure that Laura in Oregon won't be impressed with our little bit of snow but the kids had fun talking about it. I wonder how much snow Kelsey got since she's a little further north from us???


Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of our snow....









1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am IMPRESSED...cuz it's Texas and it's SNOWING!! I am ticked that ya'll got snow before we did! Ours is suppose to come starting tomorrow night...it is suppose to be a lot. I will post pics if the weather man is right.

    ReplyDelete