Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bowling, anyone?

We had our back to school cub scout party last weekend. It was lots of fun...to watch! I am not a bowler and since Jeff just had surgery, he was only along for the ride and to get out of the house for a bit. But the kids all had lots of fun!



This video is a bit hard to watch. Amy took it with my digital camera and it bounces quite a bit. It's cute though.

Does anyone have a cure for those silly faces that Connie makes? We have been trying for a couple of months to get her to stop? I especially get irritated when someone talks to her and her only response is some silly face!

I hope everyone else has/had a great first day of school!

1 comment:

  1. Very Sweet! Lilly makes faces too... cute at first, but now annoying. I have NO CURE-

    ReplyDelete