Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jeff is home finally....

Actually, he c=got home Thursday afternoon. It was a total shock to both of us. But since he was doing all the things the surgeon thought necessary, he told Jeff that he could continue his recovery at home. Since we have been home, Jeff has been really good about getting his walking in. He is walking our whole neighborhood at least twice a day.

Mom stayed until this morning and took the kids shopping for school clothes. I am so thankful that she did that for me! I love to shop but I don't like to do it at this time of year. This was the last year that I only have two to buy supplies for so considering what they spent, maybe I should start that savings fund now????

Well that's all I have for now. I hope that everyone else is doing well.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Jeff is at home and healing well. Hope to see ya'll again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that Jeff is on the mend! Hope you are not too exhausted as well. Back to School shopping is for the birds...I am procrastinating it right up to the deadline!

    ReplyDelete