Friday, January 23, 2009

Amy's Last Basketball Game

Well, Amy's last basketball game was last night. They ended the season undefeated so they were really excited about that. Of course, there was that tournament that didn't go so well for them, but the girls say that doesn't count....

I am so proud of her. She really did what she could this season. I was a bit worried about her in team sports because I was afraid she would have my coordination skills...but she did great! Last week's game was awesome for her, but I was so into the game that I didn't take any pictures.

Here is a picture from her last game....the movement is so fast and the gym was a little bit dark so the pictures aren't great. Her jersey number is 2.






She is the cutie all the way on the right.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME AMY!, what is your next sport? Are you going out for track? Good luck in whatever you pick next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW...they are growing so fast! Way to go Amy and Brad!! GREAT JOB-
    I love being able to post videos too!

    ReplyDelete