Friday, January 23, 2009

Brad's Spelling Bee

Brad studied so hard...he was the classroom spelling bee champion last week. So yesterday was the grade level spelling bee. He was so excited! It's hard for me to get off work sometimes, but I refuse to miss these moments simply because I work. There were twenty two students in the grade level spelling bee. It was funny because most of the kids had to sit out because of silly mistakes. They would spell the word right except for getting excited and either starting off with a totally unrelated letter or adding some totally unrelated letter at the end. They were just all too excited and nervous. Here are a couple of short videos of Brad spelling.


And my Brad is still little. I just hate that all the kids are growing up. I was almost happy that my little boy's feet didn't even reach the ground when he was on stage waiting his turn to spell....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Brad!, I wish I could just get Bryce to do his spelling words, more medicine for him pleassssse...

    ReplyDelete